Monday, April 12, 2010

Sisters

I really miss my sisters sometimes. I miss all the stupid things we use to do and talk about. I have 5 sisters. We are all married now with children and lives of our own. We don't keep in touch very well, and sometimes it's really hard. I miss living close to Venessa, who is one of my hero's. I miss living in Rexburg and spending quality time with Katrina...and our Sonic runs. I miss weekends in Salt Lake with Monique and Chinese food and all the things we use to do together. I miss sharing a room with Alicia and buying Totino's pizzas when the parents would go out of town. I miss cheering with Gayla, and being the dynamic duo. (Strange how most of my memories involve food...) We don't get the chance to get together very often, and when we do we're always chasing kids and dealing with the craziness of family. I hope they know I miss them, and love them very much. You could say I'm sappy and sentimental, but that doesn't change how I feel. I remember Alicia, Gayla and I were up talking one night about how when we got married, we would bring our husbands and all have a slumber party in our old room...boy were we naive!!!! I don't think any of our hubby's would agree to that now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe when our kids are not toddlers, we can leave the kids with Grandma and Grandpa have a sisters day.

    ReplyDelete