Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pregnant...

Alright, so I was planning on getting my pre-pregnancy body back before having another baby. Ummm...too late! I discovered I was expecting Wednesday, June 23. I am SO tired. I can't remember being this tired with past pregnancies. I feel like there is something different about this pregnancy, and I can't really explain what. It's the same way I knew I was pregnant, even when the blood test came back negative. I just feel so different with this one. Maybe it's twins, maybe this baby will have special needs, maybe I'm just crazy...who knows. I'm just super excited to have another little one in our family. I think I'm the most excited about having a newborn. That is my favorite phase. I love how tiny babies are, how cuddly and dependant they are on their moms. I'm sure some people think we're nuts for having another one, but I know it's time. And I can't wait to find out the gender and feel him/her start kicking. I love how excited Braxton is and how he asks me about the baby every morning when he wakes up. I love this time of my life. I am not looking forward to getting old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment